Trimming facial hair is often very dirty because you have to deal with cut hair that can be very hard to clean. What if there was a cleaner way for you to trim your facial hair, such as your beard and no longer think about the cut hair? The answer is Philips Norelco’s Beard Trimmer Series 7200!
Make trimming cleaner and more efficient with your very own Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer Series 7200. This product promises that you will get a very clean trimming experience to help you boost your confidence. You can trim your beard without making a mess. Here are some of major features of this one of a kind product!
- It has a built-in vacuum system that can catch 90% of the trimmed hair and ensure that you can trim without worrying about mess.
- The lift and trim technology ensures that you can shave evenly with lesser strokes, as the technology and the rounded contour comb technology guides the hair and easily cuts it without irritating your skin.
- This trimmer has self-sharpening steel blades that ensure it will cut every hair without problems.
- Users enjoy the 20 precision length settings that can be used to control the trimming length you want per use.
- Unlike other beard trimmers, you can use this specific trimmer while corded or cordless.
- To clean the hard to cut areas, this trimmer has a click-on precision trimming feature.
- After you trim, clean this beard trimmer by rinsing it with warm water and removing the hair chamber.
- Cutting performance: 5/5
- Trimming precision: 0.5 mm incremental steps
- Cutting length: adjustable with 20 length settings from 0.5 mm – 10mm
- Detailed trimming: 5/5
- Adjusting length settings: zoom wheel
- Waterproof? Washable attachments
- Usage: Both corded (80 minutes) and cordless (1 hour)
- Battery: Lithium-ion
- Extras: cleaning brush, 2 precision combs (3mm-5mm), 1 beard comb, detail trimmer.
The promises of Philips Norelco are very good, but also take into consideration the following comments of consumers who have already bought this product.
On the one hand, some customers indicated several things about this product that must be considered. One commented that the manual of the device is not very reliable because it does not fully explain the parts of the device and how to operate it properly. As a result, you may not be able to identify which parts might break or how to maintain it properly.
The item, this customer noted, also feels very cheap and the quality of the trim is very bad.Another consumer also commented against the manual included in the device. The trim, this consumer says, is also very uneven and failed to bring his beard to the style he wanted.
There are also comments that stress that this trimmer is very bulky and the vacuum is not very effective.
On the other hand, other customers raved about the product. Almost all of them are singing praises for the vacuum system that allows them to trim their beard without making a mess in their bathroom counter.
Cutting their beards is also very easy now because the trimmer helps them lift the hair for easier trimming. The adjustable settings assist some customers in maintaining their preferred beard length.
The trim quality is also top notch as it can compete with Philips’ other models, cutting close to 0.5mm. They also love the fact they can change the trimmer blade heads depending on the styles they want to do with their beard trimmers.
As far as the attachments are concerned, they said that it is very comfortable to use for special trimming needs. Many also commend the long operating time for this beard trimmer and even if the batteries run out, one can easily plug it using the cord provided in this device.
Cleaning is also very easy since you can only clean some parts of it with running water and remove the vacuum compartment. Some also commented that it is also very good that this device comes with its own pouch bag and add-ons.
Philips has been delivering good home appliances both large and small, promising power even in the smallest size. This very unique beard trimmer is one of a kind and if you want to be free from mess, this is the trimmer you should try out.