Philips Norelco BeardTrimmer 7300, vacuum trimmer with adjustable length settings (Model # QT4070/41)
Keeping well-groomed from the top of the head to the sole of the feet is not always as easy as you may think. A big part of remaining groomed usually involves the type of products and tools that you have access to in order to do a good job. Typically, women have grooming tools and products that they need, while men have their tools and products needs too. Doing research into the different products and their features before you buy will not only save you time, but also money. This is one of the main reasons why men who want to make sure that they have the best beard trimmer available on the market will shop around and compare, especially when it comes to looking for features that fit their specific needs So, for those of you who are looking for a beard trimmer that is easy and flexible to use, you may want to check out the Philips Norelco BeardTrimmer 7300 (Model # QT4070/41).
- Previously called the Philips Norelco QT4070/41 Beard Trimmer 7300, the Philips Norelco QT4070 Vacuum Beard, Stubble and Mustache Trimmer Pro has not changed. The only distinction between each version is the actual name and the packaging, which is subject to change, during its transition
- Made to be an integrated vacuum system in order to give you a mess-free trimming experience
- With 18 secured length settings, you can make these changes according to your needs and preferences (i.e. the settings can be adjusted from 1/32” up to 23/32”)
- Provides users with a 1/64” (.5mm) stubble setting
- Has a turbo power boost button capability
- Razor works great. Even though it cuts well, the amount that is taken off is difficult to notice, especially since the little vacuum system does a good clean up job
- Great product that’s easy to see the display in order to adjust the height of your trim for your beard
- No guess work with in getting to the stubble or to the height of the beard that you desire. In fact, all you have to do is set it and then let it do the work
- The vacuum is a very nice added feature because it prevents hair from spraying all over the sink and surrounding areas. Therefore, it saves a lot of time and effort in shaving, and aftercare clean ups
- Very easy to clean which is a very good plus for making this choice
- Excellent battery life. Shaver holds its charge for several days without having to deal with hassle of waiting on it to recharge
- User can charge the device within an hour, and it is ready to be used for a close shave
- Turbo mode is also a very nice feature, specifically for those who are in a rush to get it done
- Vacuum feature virtually sucks up all of the left-over stubble
- Provides a clean-cut shave without having to worry about getting too close and cutting the skin
- Consumers have reported problems with the use of its comb being poorly designed due to a number of different factors including being made of severely sharp tines. Complaints about the tines stabbing the lip more than once. Also, results in an uneven trim for those who have issues properly controlling the shave
- The vacuum feature is an excellent added value but it is not 100% because of the design of the clear compartment and its snap—specifically because it will not close tightly. Poor quality plastic tab that’s easy to break off, so it leaves the flap to be loose swinging in the wind
- Guides have been designed with too much flexibility so it is difficult to achieve an accurate cut every time that it is really needed
- Storage compartment that is designed to catch the hair and stubble is easy to break
- After just a light daily trim, it gets clogged
When shopping around for the best beard trimmer on the market, there are at least two other products that you may want to review prior to making your final decision: the Braun BT5050 Beard Trimmer for Men with 25 Length Settings for Precision, Cordless and Rechargeable Electric Cutting and the Philips Norelco OneBlade hybrid electric trimmer and shaver, QP2520/70. Both models are noted for their easy cleanup and effortless operations. The Braun BT5050 Beard Trimmer for Men with 25 Length Settings for Precision, Cordless and Rechargeable Electric Cutting, however, must be used primarily around water so it is made for durability. The Philips Norelco OneBlade hybrid electric trimmer and shaver, QP2520/70 gives a good shave, but you cannot get too close to the skin without feeling uncomfortable because it is a one-blade trim.
Overall this product has received a great reception among those who have already purchased and used it multiple times. The battery has a superior life since it can last for several days, so, most people love it for holding a good charge, which also saves them time in preparing for their day. Great for eliminating long and extended cleanup jobs after the fact, since it has an added feature that vacuums up the trimmings as you give yourself a close shave. There are a few downsides which involve needing a better trimmer to clean up the areas around the mustache. However, it is a good buy for the price and the efficiency that it gives.